Monday, May 16, 2011

Chewie's Peer Dialogue 03

Erica T's letter form blog was interesting I thought. My favorite picture was the letter "L" because of the height, angle and shading all make the letter really pop out the picture. The indoor/outdoor assignment was pretty cool as well. 


Scott's letter form pictures are friggin sweet...I like the fact that you spelled design and then drew the overall shape of the object so that way it showed the letter better. I like letter "G" picture cause its creative and I don't think many people would look at that and see the letter form.


Justin's letter form post was cool cause you found all 26 letters of the alphabet, but my favorite was the "Q" picture cause I really don't see a lot of key holes like that. The slide show and the overall organization of the post was very professional as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment