Sunday, April 3, 2011

[Ay] Getting To Know The ShamWow!

Well the name is Shannon Catron and I'm a black man. I like long, moonlit walks on the beach and candle lit dinners with that special someone by the fire place. My name is Irish . . . I'm not tho [sad face]. Now to tell a little bit more about myself and how I wound up in Columbus. Well in East Detroit, where I was born and raised, on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Chillin' out, laughin' and relaxin' all cool, I was always playing b-ball outside of my school. When a couple of guys, who were by the way up to no good, started making trouble in my neighborhood. I got in one little fight and my mom said I needed a clean slate, so she shipped me off to Ohio State. I am taking design with the intent to major in Visual Communication because of the creativity it involves. I want to know everything about creating certain effects in movies and t.v. shows. The special effects in movies comes from C.G.I. and pure imagination, put those two together and you get some sh*t like Avatar, which I thought was a great movie special effects wise, but thats some info about me.

1 comment: